MLSA integrated portal

Employment > Foreign Employment > Employment of EU Citizens > Entry into the labour market
Změnit jazyk na - Český choice - English Изменить язык на - русский язык The International page for all available languages.
MLSA Employment Social affairs EURES Forms
Search   Help   Home   Login
  You are not logged in. You can sign up.

Possibility of Entry into the Labour Market for Citizens of the EU/EEA, Switzerland and their family members

A citizen of the EU/EEA and Switzerland or his or her family member does not need an employment permit to be employed in the territory of the Czech Republic.

Family members of a European Union citizen, who are not  citizens of the European Union themselves, may enter the labour market without a work permit if they have obtained a temporary residence permit in form of a residence card for family members of a European Union citizen issued by the Ministry of the Interior, or if they can prove (by an entry in the travel document, by an official confirmation) that an application for temporary residence permit for family members of a European Union citizen on the territory of the Czech Republic has been submitted.

Last updated: 27. 11. 2013
The person responsible for complete information: odbor 41, oddělení 412. Dotazy vyřizuje: tel. 844 844 803, kontaktni.centrum(a)
Sitemap | Declaration of accessibility | Technical administration | Text version | Page validity